Monday, February 7, 2011

Artists that have defied the aging process

There are many artists who seem to have found the Fountain of Youth while others have been cast down Geriatric Mountain. For example, I've always been shocked to see Madonna looking like she has yet again turn thirty, while Courtney Love looks like she was yet again institutionalized or cut off at the methadone clinic.
In dedication to those who have aged like a fine wine and those who have aged like a briefcase of cheese burgers from White Castle I am starting my next theme for my blog, "Artists that have defied the aging process." Below is a sample of some the artists you can expect to read about in the coming weeks. I am also taking suggestions, so please let me know who you think has remained forever young and who has been ravaged by father time.


Mick Jager and all of the Rolling Stones
Al Green
Eric Clapton
Peter McCarthey
Bono
George Michael
Prince
Bryan Adams

Jon Bon Jovi
Kenny Loggins
Madona

No comments:

Post a Comment